The United States and Australia maintain shared democratic values, common interests, and cultural affinities. Australians enjoy ideal climates and lifestyles all year round with prosperous career opportunities and a high standard of living for all.
Individuals from the United States wanting to migrate to and visit Australia have various options available to them, including:
- Work and holiday visas for young Americans aged between 18 and 30 years of age to temporarily enter the Australian workforce and engage with local culture first hand;
- Temporary work visas for highly-skilled visa applicants with Australian-based employment opportunities including U.S businesses establishing Australian operations;
- Partner visas for US citizens in de-facto or married relationships with Australian citizens;
- Temporary and permanent Business Innovation and Investment visas options for high net wealth individuals able to invest a minimum of AUD5million into complying significant investments;
- Student visas for individuals wishing to study a registered full-time course in Australia;
- Skill Select options for highly skilled visa applicants who have the necessary education and qualifications, who can apply for a skilled visa to settle in Australian cities or regional areas with or without state Government sponsorship.
- Parent visas for those applicants with children already settled in Australia as permanent residents or citizens.
SeekVisa Lawyers have significant experience acting for people from across the world including migrants from the United States. We can assist you with obtaining the right type of visa. Please contact us today if you would like to speak to one of our experienced Immigration Lawyers and Registered Migration Agents.